Within Guerrilla Publicity, PR gurus, Jill Lublin and Rick Frishman, help those in business launch their publicity campaigns into the twenty-first century. This completely updated version of the publicity bible lays out the foundation of practical PR knowledge, while bringing everyone up to date with the latest Web-based publicity strategies. Throughout Guerrilla Publicity, readers learn how to capitalize on low-cost (and sometimes cost free) technologies so they can:
- Offer expert advice over the internet with podcasts
- Send out an e-mail blast to quickly reach consumers
- about the latest products or services
- Connect with their clients on social networking sites
- Conduct effective virtual seminars
- Build out their website in order to build name recognition
There are no reviews yet.